Roper, Smitty, and Ineka's Fanfic Site
Roper's Stories
Home
Guest Book
Our Polls!
Contact Us
LOTR
Third Watch
Star Trek: Enterprise
Andromeda
Other Show Stories
Ineka's Stories
Smitty's Stories
Roper's Stories

These are all of Roper's stories.

Star Trek: Enterprise Stories:

"Through the Wormhole" By Roper

Aliens from another dimension take over Enterprise and its crew *Trip centric* PLEASE REVIEW!*Complete*(Sorry that it wasn't very long)

"Slavers" By Roper

When the entire crew of the Enterprise is taken by Slavers they have to work together to come up with a way of escape before they're either sold or killed**Complete**

Andromeda Stories:

"Watching Death" By Roper

Harper is shot with a strange weapon that enables him to see ghosts- #COMPLETE#

Third Watch:

"Scorpius" By Roper

a gang comes to NYC that have a reputation for cop killings and have their eye on the 55- mainly about Bosco- no flames plz*COMPLETE*

"In a Different Light" By Roper

A group of dangerous people come to New York and their leader has a history with the third watch gang*Sequel to 'Scorpuis'*(You do not neccessarily have to read the first fiction to understand)COMPLETE***

"Cabin in the Woods" By Roper

*Sequel to In a Different Light(Dont have ta read it)* the third watch crew take a trip to a cabin in the woods, and find a blizzard *Complete*

"Roomies" By Roper

Jimmy is evicted and has no where to stay, he ends up getting offered shelter from the unlikeliest personBosco.(an on going fic with many different adventures to come)

Lord of the Rings:

"Seeking Revenge" By Roper

7 years after the war of the ring, an evil force has come to seek vengence on Middle Earths creatures and Legolas and the Fellowship are the only ones that can stop it...COMPLETE*****

Hope you enjoy them.