Roper, Smitty, and Ineka's Fanfic Site
"Through the Wormhole" By Roper
Home
Guest Book
Our Polls!
Contact Us
LOTR
Third Watch
Star Trek: Enterprise
Andromeda
Other Show Stories
Ineka's Stories
Smitty's Stories
Roper's Stories

Aliens from another dimension take over Enterprise and its crew *Trip centric* PLEASE REVIEW!*Complete*(Sorry that it wasn't very long)

Chapter 1:

 

Captain Archer paced the bridge. It had been a long boring couple of weeks. The crew of the Enterprise hadnt met with an alien species in quite awhile and every one was starting to feel the tension.

 

The Starship captain couldnt go a day with out having a crew member come up to him, asking him if there was anything on long range sensors. He answered the same everytime,

 

No but hopefully soon something will come up.

 

Even TPol, an emotionless Vulcun was feeling bored. Though she didnt say anything, Trip swore he heard her sigh when the last sensor report showed up with nothing.

 

His Chief Engineer was looking particularly stressed. Archer had told himself to keep an eye on Trip ever since his sister passed away.

 

They were floating through an endless space which was supposed to be unpredictable and dangerous but they saw nothing so far.

 

Suddenly, as if out of no where, the ship jerked.

 

What the hell was that?! yelled Archer, demanding to know what was going on.

 

I dont know sir, there are no ships in range. Replied his English tactical officer.

 

Just after that statement, all the lights seemed to go out. Then a strange blue light opened up. It looked like a portal of some kind. Three aliens jumped out of it and attacked. One tackled Archer, before he could do anything. Another jumped on Reed, and the last attacked Trip. Trip fought hard but the alien pulled out a pistal and shot him. He fell to the ground dead. Archer saw this and instantly knew Trip didnt make it. As soon as TPol distracted the Alien on top of him, he pushed it off and ran to his engineer.

 

He was right. Trip was gone. He learned that from feeling his pulse. Damn he thought, but controlled his grief to help the rest of the crew.

 

The alien that killed Trip was on Hoshi. Archer tackled it off of her.

 

Then again, another portal opened. Two more aliens came through but they were dressed differently. The first had on Black body suits and had black hair, but other than that, looked entirely human. The second group were dressed in blue with blue hair. They seemed to be agaist the first group because they pulled out two guns and shot the other aliens. The first two aliens fell and as soon as they hit the ground they vaporised. The third jumped at the blue aliens but was shot aswell. He turned to dust aswell. The first portal closed as soon as the last evil alien was killed.

 

The two remaining creatures looked around. One walked back to the portal and jumped through. The second spotted Trip and went over to him. It checked his pulse then threw Trip over his shoulder and walked back towards the portal.

 

Hey! yelled Archer, but it was too late. The alien jumped through the portal carrying Trips body.

Chapter 2:

 

A month had passed. Archer and the rest of the crew greived in their own ways. Some had come to their shifts, redfaced. Others went to talk to Phlox about it, what with him being the closest thing to a psyciatrist.

 

Archers reaction, though seemed only mild, was by far the worst. He had felt so greif strick by Trips death that he couldnt bare it. He had had sessions with Phlox and TPol to talk about and he was moving forward.

 

It was a normal day on Enterprise. They hadnt really encountered any alien species since the run in that cost the chief engineer his life. Everyone was doing their duties calmly, enjoyably. The Ship was moving along at warp 3 with ensign Mayweather at the helm. Captain Archer was surveying his crew when all of a sudden, a red light engulfed the entire ship and everything went black.

 

 

When Hoshi woke up, she was lying on the ground she looked around and saw the rest of the crew was doing the same. She noticed that they were still on the ship, they were in the stern of theEnterprise, the catwalk. She remembered being there before, when a lethal neutronic storm engulfed the Enterprise and their only escape from the radiation was the catwalk.

 

The Captain woke up beside Hoshi.

 

Whats going on? he asked her.

 

I dont know Captain but were in the catwalk. She told him.

 

Humans! yelled a voice, the crew looked up to see a screen placed on the wall of the catwalk. They also heard the echo which seemed to come from another screen in the other hall of the catwalk.

 

You have been incarcerated by us, the Sanas. You will stay in your prison until we have absorbed all your useful information and you will be cooperative until the time comes when we wish to dispose of you. The alien finished and disappeared from the screen.

 

Was that the same alien that came through the portal and.took Commander Tucker? asked Malcolm who was on Hoshis other side.

 

Yes Malcolm I believe it was.

 

What should we do now? asked Hoshi, a note of panic in her voice.

 

We wait and we plan.

Through the Wormhole chapter 3

 

 

It had been hours. Hours of waiting. Hours of planning. Hours of listening to hear their fate. The crew of the Enterprise was sick of not knowing what was to happen next. The captain, Malcolm and TPol were in the temporary bridge. It was really more of an extra room where they wouldnt be disturbed while planning their next move.

 

So far they had come up with nothing. They only idea they had was that they needed to get out of there. They just didnt know how.

 

They werent given much light in the cat walk only the emergency light which glowed red and flickered every couple minutes. No one could fix it in this light.

 

I think that there are two kinds of theseSanas. Comented TPol.

 

Yes the ones that took Trip wore blue and the ones that killed him wore black, like the ones that took the ship over. Said the captian in a strained voice.

 

Malcolm sighed. Even the blue ones must be evil because they took Commander Tucker after he died, so they werent trying to save him. He said.

 

The others nodded. Just as they did, a portal opened in the room right before there eyes. Three figures jumped out of it, then the portal closed.

 

Who are you? What do you want? Archer asked, not being able to see them in this light. Two of the figures stepped forward.

 

Captain Archer,said the creature. In this light they could see the first two but not the third. They were the blue Sanas.

 

We are the Sanas, but Im sure you knew that. Said the first alien, My people do not have names but we have been named by a friend we both share. It said.

 

My name is Luke and this is David. Said the second alien.

 

What friend do we both share? inquired Archer. The third figure stepped out from behind the other two.

 

Trip! said the Captain and he hugged the younger man. When they broke apart, Trip hugged Malcolm and nodded to TPol.

 

How? asked Reed, I mean, you were already dead.

 

We mixed our races DNA with Trips and he was brought back. Though it took him two months to recover. Explained David.

 

Two months? said a confused Archer, But youve only been dead a month.

 

Well in our dimension, time moves differently so to you it was a month to us it was a year. Said Luke.

 

You merged your DNA with that of a human? TPol said with a raised eyebrow, Werent there consequences?

 

Yes some things did change.

 

Like what? Reed asked.

 

Well Trip is now morebalanced, more agile and faster. Said David.

 

Well have to test that one. Said Archer, smileing at Trip. For the first time he noticed Trips appearance. Trip wore brown cargo pants and a black tshirt they didnt look to be too well made and were filthy. His face looked the same, though dirtier and he had

 

Blue hair? said the Captain.

 

Side affect of tha merge. Said Trip, speaking for the first time. His hair wasnt entirely blue, the roots werent but the rest was, it also looked a bit longer but only half an inch.

 

The Captain nodded at the engineers response, he didnt care what had changed or why they were here, he was just glad to have his friend back.

 

What are you doing here? asked TPol, feeling the conversation was going no where.

 

Were here to help stop the Black Sanas. Explained David.

 

Why would you do that? They are your people. Said Reed.

 

Yes we are of the same race but on different sides in a war. The Black Sanas are the ones who betrayed our king, the Blue Sanas are the ones who stayed loyal. Luke said.

 

After all that had been said was said, they stayed in the temporary bridge, and planned what they would do. Just then Hoshi walked through the door. She was looking at a small computer and didnt notice the aliens

 

Captain, some of the crew were wondering she looked up, saw the aliens, and screamed. Unfortunatly she was in the middle of the room by the time she noticed so when she backed up she ran into Trip. Hoshi whirled around and screamed again. Travis came running to the door of the room.

 

Whats going on? he asked.

 

Hoshi dont worry these aliens are the good guys. Explained Archer. Hoshi calmed down a little but then looked back at Trip.

 

Oh and Im nlonger dead. He said. it was simple but she understood. She hugged him and smiled.

 

How? she asked.

 

Long story. Said Reeds voice. Travis made his way in the room and hugged Trip aswell.

 

Welcome Back sir. He said.

 

Okay first things first, lets fix the lights.

Chapter 4:

 

Just as the captain, Lt. Reed, Luke, David, Trip, Hoshi and Travis were about to leave the Temperary Bridge they heard shouts from out side.

 

The Black Sanas are takin the crew ta engineering. Said Trip from the back. The Captain looked back, confused, but dismissed it to be asked later.

 

Luke, David, Trip, you stay in here. Said Archer. He led everyone else out of the room. They were taken witht eh rest of the crew down to the engine room. Archer knew that if they had any hope of getting out of there, they needed Trip and the aliens help.

 

As soon as they arrived in engineering, the Enterprise officers were seated in the middle of the floor.

 

 What seemed to be the leader of the Black Sanas, approached the front of the room.

 

Do any of you know why you are here? asked the Leader. No one spoke.

 

Revenge. He said.

 

For what? spat the captain.

 

Your people killed my people! yelled the Leader.

 

No we didnt! Archer yelled back.

 

Yes, you did. You destroyed a ship full of my people.  The leader said, through gritted teeth.

 

What are you talking about. Who ever did it, it wasnt us.

 

It was your people. Which means all your people are responsible. Growled the Leader.

 

So you come here and attack my crew?! why now?  asked Archer.

 

We tried before over a month ago. But our enemies assisted you. So we picked now to pay you back for what your people did.

 

You already did! yelled Archer, You killed my Chief Engineer! he decided that since they didnt know Trip was alive, he wasnt going to tell them.

 

A small price to pay. The leader waved off.

 

Small? That small price was my best friend. Archer argued.

 

My father was on the ship your people destroyed!! The leader walked to Archer and hit him across the face. Now be quiet! he yelled.

 

If your Chief Engineer was as strong as you make him out to be, then he wouldnt be dead. Spat the Leader.

 

Just as he said that, the door behind him opened, exposing Trip, David, and Luke, all holding guns. There were many surprised looks on the faces of the crew.

 

Dont move Trip said, a pistol pointed at the head of the leader. The leader growled.

 

This ends now.

Chapter 5

 

            Trip fired the first shots and got down 2 aliens before anyone realized what was going on. There were screaming as the crew ducked behind anything they could fit under. Trip and the other two aliens on his side threw phasors to Tpol, archer, Malcolm and any other crewmembers that were willing to put up a fight.

 

            It was hard to tell how many Sanas there were so every one just kept firing until the captain yelled:

 

            Hold on. Hold on!!

 

Everyone stopped fighting and a few came out of their hiding places.

 

            Whats going on? yelled hoshi.

 

            I think we got them all. Archer yelled back.

 

            He said it too soon. Just as he finished the sentence 1 more soldier came in through the opened doors, and  grabbed an unexpecting Hoshi.

 

            Let her go! Commanded Archer.

 

            Not until you lower your weapons. He said back in a calm voice.

 

            Trip snuck around so he was behind the Sanas holding Hoshi. He yelled to Hoshi to duck. She did and he shot the guy in the back. The Sanas landed on Hoshi so Trip went over and helped her up.

 

            ½ an hour later, after most of the crew had settled down, Trip looked around wanting to thank the Blue Sanas.

 

            Hey, where are they? he wondered out loud.

 

            Everyone looked around bewildered.

 

            No one ever found out what happened to them and eventually Trips hair went back to his natural colour. He never stopped wondering about where they went but eventually his questions lessened as life on enterprise went back to normal, or as normal as it would ever be.

 

 

THE END


Enter supporting content here